Our focus of the Beginner Team is to improve basic skating skills such as forwards and backwards stroking and edge control. The skaters are introduced to basic synchronized skating skills such as keeping unison with others and skating in formations. Our beginner team is made up of skaters aged 7 to 10 working on Canskate badge 6 and preliminary skills and dances.
This year’s team is composed of 10 lovely young skaters.
2017-2018 theme for the Beginner team is 101 Dalmatians.
- 2018 Oakville Capers – Silver Assessment
- 2017 March Mania – 1st
- 2017 Ontario Regionals – 2nd
- 2017 Oakville Capers – 1st
- 2016 March Mania – 3rd
- 2016 Ontario Regionals – 3rd
- 2016 Oakville Capers – 4th